To provide and offer quality service that meets and exceeds the individual needs of my clients.
I will achieve my mission by:
- Meeting and evaluating your dog and the dynamics of your family to create the best training program for success.
- Educating you and your family on how to communicate and establish leadership with your dog to create trust and respect as well as burning energy naturally for a happy well-balanced member of your family.
- Hands-on training as well as training in various locations (parks, home, pet store, etc.).
- Listening, addressing, and researching any and all needs of my clients.
- Working with your dog's natural drive which allows me to work in line with his/her psychology.