To provide and offer quality service that meets and exceeds the individual needs of my clients.
I will achieve my mission by:
- Meeting and evaluating your dog and the dynamics of your family to create the best training program for success.
- Educating you and your family on how to communicate and establish a leader/teacher/parent relationship with your dog as well as burning energy naturally (mental, physical, and socialization) for a happy well-balanced four-legged member of your family!
- Hands-on training as well as training in various locations (parks, home, pet store, etc.).
- Listening, addressing, and researching any and all needs of my clients.
- Working with your dog's natural drive which allows me to work in line with his/her psychology.