My training philosophy is...
- To empower my clients with confidence and knowledge to successfully train their dog’s.
- To educate my clients on how to communicate through body language and energy; the way dogs communicate with each other.
- To honor your dog is to fulfill him by being a leader, teacher/parent and to fully exercise (physical, mental, social) him.
- Leadership does not require being a dominant, alpha, bully forcing a dog to comply out of pain or fear.
- Being calmer, in control, confident and positive will get you better results than yelling or using harsh methods in order to obtain compliance.
My training methods include...
- Motivating a dog to comply to cues with positive rewards such as treats, affection, a game of fetch, or a belly rub (whatever is highly valuable to your dog!).
- Using body language and positive energy to communicate.
- Educating owners on how to respond to dogs' various stimuli in various situations.
AMY's PAWsitive Dog Training, LLC.